Thank you so much for purchasing one of Webdingo's WordPress themes! We look forward to providing you with a quality customer service, but before that, please take a few moments to familiarize yourself with the following terms and conditions, regarding the support we offer:
- Please be sure that you have READ THE DOCUMENTATION, which came bundled with your download. The documentation covers important topics, ranging from the installation of the theme, to its proper usage.
- Please be aware that we try our best to monitor the forums around the clock, but because of a large amount of support inquires that we have to deal with on a daily basis, please allow 24 - 48 HOURS on week days to receive an answer to your ticket.
- Support deals with installation of the theme, issues that arise from the usage of any features available by default, BUG FIXES, and SMALL MODIFICATIONS within one or two lines of code. We do not offer support for installation or administration of WordPress itself, nor do we provide support for any third party plugins, or problems associated with using them in a combination with one of our themes. Please be aware that if you need help with customisations of your theme beyond one or two lines of code, your best bet is to check upwork.com
- You have to understand that you buy the item AS IT IS! If you want it to look or function different than what you see in the online demo you need to understand that this is not covered by basic support. I am always here to give small tips and advice's, I even write full blocks of css codes sometimes, because I like to help. But if your requests are coming one after the other and you don't have the slightest clue of what CSS or HTML is, your best bet is to consult with a freelance developer.
- Post as much info as you can on your requests: LINKS and SCREENSHOTS are always welcome! If you don't provide any, and I might need them, so if you're in a different timezone than me, you're just losing your time..
Once again, thanks for the purchase! Hope you enjoy our work.